Welcome to Association of Diabetes Educators
The Association of Diabetes Educators (ADE) is based in India. It is an organization of health care professionals working in the field of diabetes with a special focus on diabetes educators.
- To educate and train students and health care professionals such as certified diabetes educators, doctors (MBBS or higher qualifications), and paramedical personnel including dieticians, nurses, pharmacists and physiotherapists.
- To promote study of the causes and treatment of diabetes and diffusion of information concerning diabetes
- To organize, sponsor, promote, establish or conduct scientific research in diabetes
- To promote lectures, seminars and discussions on diabetes and associated diseases.
- To have a website for communications between the educators
- To prepare the study material for diabetes education
- To research in the educational techniques in diabetes education
- To evaluate the outcome of diabetes education in preventing diabetes.